His formal education was interrupted by his having to become involved in the famliy business, but he still recognized the value and importance of education and encouraged the pursuit of it as one of the keys to a successful life.
Walker's astute business acumen made him successful in the fields of motels and real estate. He was fun loving, hard working and desired to help the world become a better place. This Foundation is his legacy.
The Cross Charitable Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific, and other non-profit purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Assisting organizations actively engaged in promoting education to enable our youth to become productive, contributing members of our society;
• Assisting those organizations actively engaged in assisting the homeless and the oppressed;
• Assisting those organizations actively engaged in promoting the conservation and preservation of our wildlife in our country and the world;
• Assisting those organizations actively promoting conservation of the environment, with particular emphasis on conserving wildlife habitat and wildlife migratory routes; and
• Assisting those organizations promoting the health, care, and welfare of dogs, including the training of dogs to assist and benefit in improving the quality of life for humans and other animals.
Board of Directors:
(Click the name of the board member to send them an email)
|Rex Child- President||Ph:(801)782-9743|
|Chuck Folland- Vice-President||Ph: (208)351-3397|
|Carol H. Gonnella- Secretary||Ph: (307)690-8805|
|Terri Anderson- Assistant Secretary||Ph: (406)646-7376|
|John R. Clark- Treasurer||Ph: (406)585-3393|
Applications received by August 1st, annually
Notification of approval or rejection by Nov. 1
Grants paid out in October - November
All Applications must be submitted online.
Click to go to the online application form
President's Report (In .PDF Format)
Cross Charitable Foundation
P.O. Box 1789
West Yellowstone, MT 59758